Students are to….
- Use Web Style Guide research (Activity 3) to assess a website,
- Use Microsoft OneNote to submit deconstruction task,
- Investigate and apply WordPress themes and plugins,
- Apply Web Style Guide to student websites,
- Investigate WordPress themes,
What is OneNote
How to use OneNote
What is OneNote?
Microsoft OneNote 2010 is a digital notebook that provides a single place where you can gather all of your notes and information, with the added benefits of powerful search capabilities to find what you are looking for quickly, plus easy-to-use shared notebooks so you can manage information overload and work together with others more effectively.
Unlike paper-based systems, word processing programs, e-mail systems, or other productivity programs, OneNote delivers the flexibility to gather and organize text, pictures, digital handwriting, audio and video recordings, and more — all in one digital notebook on your computer. OneNote can help you become more productive by keeping the information you need at your fingertips and reducing time spent searching for information across e-mail messages, paper notebooks, file folders, and printouts.
OneNote 2010 is an integrated part of Microsoft Office 2010, which makes it easy to gather, organize, find, and share your notes and information more efficiently and effectively. Powerful search capabilities can help you locate information from text within pictures or from spoken words in audio and video recordings. And easy-to-use collaborative tools help teams work together with all of this information in shared notebooks, whether online or offline.
With all of your information at your fingertips, OneNote provides you a solution for information overload, enables you to work with others more effectively, and helps you stay on top of tasks, schedules, and team information. The familiar look and feel of the Microsoft Office system makes it easy to start using the program right away, minimizing wasted time and training costs.
- Collaborate using Microsoft OneNote file:https://skydrive.live.com/edit.aspx/.Documents/Web%20Page%20Usability%20Checklist?cid=56435212f840953c&sc=documents?& answer the following questions:
- OneNote must have:
- find a partner,
- be downloaded and opened in OneNote 2010,
- Read the Student Instructions section,
- create a new sub-page for each section
- deconstruct 2 websites,
- complete all 6 sections.
download pdf Web Page Usability Checklist 2012