Students are to…
- Pair up with a student.
- Get a sheet of paper.
- Brainstorm what you know about data management in the corporate world.
- Generate a list of issues surrounding data management and corporations.
- Develop a set of 5 open-ended questions based on the theme of “Data Management” in the corporate world before the video conference.
- In your mind keep track of key concepts, corporations and ideas presented during the session.
- Pose the question to Lisa and record the response,
Students are to …
- create a Lisa MacKenzie sub-page under their Self-Directed page,
- set the page order,
- take a photo of your brainstorm sheet,
- upload your brainstorm text and photos to the new page,
- add links on your page and under links, create a link to the Lisa’s portfolio page page,
- insert an image and the logos from the Lisa’s websites,
- post your questions on the page number in order of best question down,
- post the a summary of Lisa’s response to the question you posed on the sub-page,
- As a pair, use social media to promote the session campaign.
- Document with a screenshot or photo,
- tweet a phrase and use the hashtag trend #DataCentresRock
- @TypeACubed, @Soapbox_ed, @digitalvoices1