Individually, students are to document the culture and history of Winnipeg using mobile technology and twitter. This task must be competed daily over the next 7 days. Posts must be created on student portfolio site daily. In the last hour of the class today, students are to plan their cultural exploration by posting a proposal and embedding a Microsoft Bing map pin-pointing locations.
Students are to meet the following criteria:
- a minimum of one post per day,
- NO PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED! no names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- must capture the cultural moment through media (photo or video),
- The title of the Post should have Our Winnipeg in it,
- each post must have a reflection/description of the day/cultural happening (a minimum of 4 sentences),
- each post must be assigned a post Category must be: Ongoing Media Unit,
- each post must be assigned 5-10 Tags,
- each post must be assigned a featured image (take a picture of your moment),
- tweet each cultural media post by using the Twitter hashtag: #ourwinnipeg
- students are to inform Mr. Leduc if you do not have a twitter account,