In a group, reflect on today’s session using your web cam: identify any met goals, assess the progress of your ongoing activity, and present your project at this point. Your group video should be between 30-90 second video on your media assignment, upload your video and embed into a Post to individual Blog Sites, assign a post Category must be: Ongoing Media Unit, assign post Tags must be: 5-10 key words from your the previous step, take a picture of your activity and set it as your Post feature image.
Students are to document a personal exploration with their culture (consider: history, geography, city landmarks, food, music, gaming, story-telling) using mobile technology. This task must be competed daily over the next 7 days. Posts must be created on student portfolio site daily. Students are to meet the following criteria:
- a minimum of one post per day,
- NO PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED! no names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- must capture the cultural moment through media (photo, game or video),
- each post must have a reflection/description of the day/cultural happening (a minimum of 4 sentences),
- each post must be assigned a post Category must be: Ongoing Media Unit,
- each post must be assigned 5-10 Tags,
- each post must be assigned a featured image (take a picture of your moment)
What is Culture?